Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spellcraft: Anti-Anxiety Spell

Being anxious is a natural part of life but it is no fun when anxiety becomes a permanent state and torments us. I've crafted a spell to help alleviate anxiety. However, spells are no substitute for medical care and if you are experiencing life crippling anxiety, you should see a medical professional.

(photo source: Cornish Candles Shop)

Anti-Anxiety Spell

White candle
Paper and pen
Fireproof bowl or cauldron
Lavender essential oil (therapeutic grade)
Cotton ball (optional)
Small cloth scrap (large enough to create a sachet around a cotton ball)
thread, twine or string
  • Calling in whatever Goddess, God, or helpers that you use when doing your magickal workings, light the white candle. 
  • Using the paper and pen, write down everything that contributes to the anxiety you are experiencing. 
  • Place the paper in the candle flame to light it, then place it in the fireproof bowl or cauldron
  • Take the lavender oil and sprinkle it on your cloth
  • As the flames consume the paper, sniff the lavender cloth and envision all the anxiety leaving your body, relax, relax, relax
  • Continue to relax and sniff your lavender cloth for as long as you like
  • Once the paper has completely burned and turned to cold ashes, place the ashes in the center of your cloth. If you are using the cotton ball, place it on top of the ashes.
  • Sprinkle the ashes/cotton ball with the lavender essential oil, which is known for its calming and soothing properties and widely used in aromatherapy for anxiety and panic attacks.
  • Bunch the cloth around the ashes/cotton ball to create a sachet.
  • Use the string to tie the sachet closed to keep the ashes/cotton ball safely inside.
  • As you seal the sachet say: "Anxiety bother me no more, I am calm, I am strong, I am better than before"
  • Extinguish your candle
  • End your magickal working the way you normally would, thanking and saying good bye to your helpers.
Carry the sachet with you wherever you go. If you begin to feel anxious, sniff the sachet and repeat the spell words "Anxiety bother me no more, I am calm, I am strong, I am better than before". The lavender will help calm and sooth you.

You can also place the sachet in your pillow to sleep on at night for a restful and relaxing sleep. Or you can make two sachets, one to carry and one for your pillow

~~ )0( ~~


I hope you find this spell useful.

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

1 comment:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whats-app him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...