Sunday, March 23, 2014

Laughter is Good Medicine - Laughter Spell

Sometimes that sneaky ole' Funk just slips up on you, swarms you and tries to strangle you and keep you down. I HATE when that happens. I know it goes by many names and sometimes even requires medication to break its grasp but thankfully when it happens to me, I am able to use the good ole' fashioned remedy of LAUGHTER. Funk will not stick around when you break out a laugh or giggle.

I saw some videos around YouTube, the heaven of all wonders captured in recordings, called *Laughter Yoga* and originally thought, "how ridiculous, people will do anything to create something they can sell for a buck." Well, I stand before you humbled. It didn't cost me a cent but I sure got a lot of mileage out of that laughter. I didn't have to attend a class, have a teacher, leave my home.... All I had to do was try. And below is the results of my silliness. But boy howdy did it ever work. Bye Bye Funk...and don't come back jack.

Laughter Spell

  • Watch this video
  • Laugh
Use this video anytime you need help laughing. Eventually you will be able to erupt spontaneously into laughter for no reason at all. Or bust a giggle just because you live and breathe. That is the point.




Happiness and Laughter to all
Bright Blessings and Blessed Be
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...