Sunday, March 23, 2014

Going Cat Crazy!!!! How do I stop this pisser???

Egads! My crazy cat is driving me crazy!!!! Look at this adorable little beast. Precious isn't he? Yes and NO! If anyone has suggestions on how to deal with this sweet innocent looking piss machine, I'm all ears. LOL


Even though we had him neutered at a very young age, he has become the pisser from hell and it's never ending. He always finds a reason to do it no matter how hard I try -- and this has gone on for 15 years now!!!! He is actually around 16 I think so I am trying desperately to be patient with him as I know he is an elder cat and could be lost at any time but oh my stars!!!!!

Today, he walked over, sniffed the door, rubbed a plastic bag I had hanging from the knob and then backed up to the door, and sprayed all over it. I was like, WTH????? He has a cat box within 2 feet of him so what is the bloody deal already????  The only thing I can figure is one of two things or a combination, 1) the bag had a baby diaper in it so perhaps he reacted to human urine?... 2) on the other side of the door on the front porch was a bag of kitty litter cleanings that was set outside but hadn't been carried to the trash bin. So, it is anyone's guess as to which caused his reaction. Perhaps the latter one because in thinking on that, it may have lured neighborhood cats to come up and urinate on it which he smelled on this fine hot day. At any rate, both baby diaper and dirty cat litter have all been deposited in the trash bin now -- away from the house. And I have sprayed down the area he sprayed with a cleaning product called Liquid Alive. Hopefully the cat piss crisis is over. :(

As an aside, the circle shown in the photo is one that I made while living in New Orleans. I transported the stones to my new place here in Oklahoma but I have yet to put them in place. Perhaps it is time. I'll keep you posted.

Blessed Be
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...