Monday, March 24, 2014

Gardening Has Begun! -- And I'm *Bagging It*

I'm so excited! Gardening has officially begun for me. Today I bought bags of soil, seeds and a lavender plant. I'm pumped! The only let down was that I didn't buy enough bags of soil to finish the job. Here's a photo so you can see what I mean.

As you can see they are brightly colored bags. Might paint them... maybe...or not. Wait, what did I say? Paint them? Yes. The soil will actually stay in the bag. I will poke holes down through them so there is drainage through the bottom and then I will cut a square out of the top. Each bag will be a garden in and of itself and will hold one type of herb or vegetable. Pretty cool eh? Can't say that I came up with the idea all by myself. It was a post that flew around Facebook. Yes, I know, good ole' Facebook that I have turned my back on. Well it did have a highlight or two now and then and this was one of them.

Here are few posts/articles around the web that show what I'm up to:

Click here for article

And I really like what they did with this one.... gives me lots more ideas....

Click here for article

And here is the EXACT one that flew around on Facebook. Check him out. Really cool! I am so pumped for gardening!

Click here for article

Right-o. Well off to the garden I go.

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be.
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...