Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Excited! Psychic Bullseye - Helped Solve a Theft

One of my favorite things is to use my psychic skills to help people recover lost items. I also like to work on breaking cases and review cold cases and then monitor the progress of the cases in the news. Tonight was one of those rewarding times where I helped someone solve a theft. It was awesome that they were able to track down a very costly piece of equipment using my description of the persons and the tag number of their vehicle. I assisted this same person on two other occasions to locate misplaced items. And another time, I also helped by giving information to find a missing person that turned out to be accurate.

This is what makes being a psychic so rewarding.

Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again
Bright Blessings to All
Rayven Michaels

Blog: www.RayvenMichaels.com
Blog: www.Yesterways.com
Link: Yesterways on YouTube

Blog: www.EarthSpiritSoul.blogspot.com
Link: EarthSpiritSoul on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...