Thursday, March 20, 2014

3D Living Accomplishments.... #ReduceFacebookTimeChallenge

Since I quit Facebook -- well mostly quit, I do take a peek at it a couple of times a day but I don't roost on it -- I have been doing a lot of what I call 3D living. Basically that equates to *getting up off my arse and DOING SOMETHING!* LOL

So, here is what I have accomplished so far today:

  • scrubbed more adhesive off the hard wood floor that was hidden under some grimy carpet in my sitting room
  • Yule Tree box finally taken out of the living room and stored in the basement (yep I know -- but what can I say, I have a bum arm and steep stairs and the box was HUGE)
  • trimmed the rose bush down real good (hope I didn't kill it....)
  • raked leaves out of two flower beds
  • published a few blog articles and YouTube videos
  • cleaned kitchen sink until it sparkles
  • washed a load of dishes in the dishwasher
For now I am going to take a break and treat myself to some Chinese buffet! Looking forward to that. When I get back, I will carry on. First up on the agenda will be to spray for those damn cockroaches that keep trying to move into my house -- they are most unwelcome guests and will not be tolerated. I think in addition to spraying inside, I am going to spray the foundation of the house as well. Those creepy crawlies are getting in somehow. They likely hitched in on produce and paper grocery bags. ugh. But this war is one I will win. :)

Bright blessings to all
Blessed Be
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...